Eureka Springs is a unique destination ~ an oasis like no other. Offering a wide selection of lodging. Treehouses, cabins, cottages, bed & breakfasts as well as historic hotels, and many fine motels.
Shopping in Eureka Springs is an experience as Fine Art Galleries, specialty shops, and boutiques are tucked here and there in and around town.
Dining choices abound in this eclectic town and there is something to please every taste and budget.
There is no shortage of Fun Things To Do with a huge variety of outdoor activities to great theater ~ fun for the whole family.
Please Visit Our Business Partners
* OZARK CABINS & RV* OZARK CABINS & RV
BiographyNo Image Available
This is the perfect place for the fisherman. We have the White River on one side for flyfishers and Beaver Lake on the other side for bass fishers. We’re just around the road from the trophy fish area of the river.
This is also a great place for the family. The lake is close enough for a day at the beach swimming, scuba diving, and boating. Or spend the day in Historic downtown Eureka Springs shopping, dining, and sightseeing; then go out for some entertainment in the evenings at the Great Passion Play or listen to some music at the music theaters in town. We have beautiful hiking trails for nature lovers to enjoy.
We are 10 miles west of Eureka Springs, by Beaver Dam, and only 15 minutes to town. We have both economy and luxury cabins and cottages available to fit your outdoor getaway vacation needs. You can see more pictures and information on our website
- All cabins are air-conditioned and furnished with TV and VCR/DVD player.
- All Luxury cabins are Non-smoking.
- They are furnished with all linens, soap, bath tissue, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, and some pots and pans.
- The kitchens for JP1, JP2 and #7 are equipped with a small stove with oven, microwave oven and refrigerator. Cabins JP3, JP4, JP5 are equipped with a kitchenette.
- All decks offer outdoor grills and patio furniture.
- Daily towel and trash service.
- Pets are welcome, but only with approval prior to booking. Please call for details. $20 non-refundable pet fee.
6 full RV hookups. Rate: $20/day.
Campsites with bath and shower houses. Please call for rates.
Screened-in sleeping hut available. $24/day for 2 people.
Outside picnic shelter for group.
423 CR 136 EUREKA SPRINGS AR 72631