Eureka Springs Lodging
There is no better way to rest, relax and renew than in your own private Eureka Springs Cottages, motels, hotels, and Cabins. Eureka Springs and the surrounding area is chock full of a variety of log cabins, cottages in the trees, cedar homes, and everything in between. This time, find your perfect oasis in a cabin or cottage in Eureka Springs. Many of them are right on town and others are within minutes of downtown. Some mountainside, some lakeside, but all are just the ticket to a wonderful time.
On February 14, 1880, Eureka Springs was incorporated as a city. Thousands of visitors came to the springs based on Saunders’ promotion and covered the area with tents and shanties. In 1881, Eureka Springs enjoyed the status of Arkansas’s fourth largest city, and in 1889 it was the second largest city, behind Little Rock.
Eureka Springs lodging choices dot our landscape throughout the area. You will find the perfect place within minutes of downtown Eureka Springs or just minutes outside the city limits. Some are on mountain tops, others by Beaver Lake or the White River and some hidden completely by lush valleys that make up the Eureka Springs area.
* OZARK CABINS & RV* OZARK CABINS & RV
BiographyNo Image Available
This is the perfect place for the fisherman. We have the White River on one side for flyfishers and Beaver Lake on the other side for bass fishers. We’re just around the road from the trophy fish area of the river.
This is also a great place for the family. The lake is close enough for a day at the beach swimming, scuba diving, and boating. Or spend the day in Historic downtown Eureka Springs shopping, dining, and sightseeing; then go out for some entertainment in the evenings at the Great Passion Play or listen to some music at the music theaters in town. We have beautiful hiking trails for nature lovers to enjoy.
We are 10 miles west of Eureka Springs, by Beaver Dam, and only 15 minutes to town. We have both economy and luxury cabins and cottages available to fit your outdoor getaway vacation needs. You can see more pictures and information on our website
- All cabins are air-conditioned and furnished with TV and VCR/DVD player.
- All Luxury cabins are Non-smoking.
- They are furnished with all linens, soap, bath tissue, coffee pot, toaster, dishes, and some pots and pans.
- The kitchens for JP1, JP2 and #7 are equipped with a small stove with oven, microwave oven and refrigerator. Cabins JP3, JP4, JP5 are equipped with a kitchenette.
- All decks offer outdoor grills and patio furniture.
- Daily towel and trash service.
- Pets are welcome, but only with approval prior to booking. Please call for details. $20 non-refundable pet fee.
6 full RV hookups. Rate: $20/day.
Campsites with bath and shower houses. Please call for rates.
Screened-in sleeping hut available. $24/day for 2 people.
Outside picnic shelter for group.