Eureka Springs Lodging
There is no better way to rest, relax and renew than in your own private Eureka Springs Cottages, motels, hotels, and Cabins. Eureka Springs and the surrounding area is chock full of a variety of log cabins, cottages in the trees, cedar homes, and everything in between. This time, find your perfect oasis in a cabin or cottage in Eureka Springs. Many of them are right on town and others are within minutes of downtown. Some mountainside, some lakeside, but all are just the ticket to a wonderful time.
On February 14, 1880, Eureka Springs was incorporated as a city. Thousands of visitors came to the springs based on Saunders’ promotion and covered the area with tents and shanties. In 1881, Eureka Springs enjoyed the status of Arkansas’s fourth largest city, and in 1889 it was the second largest city, behind Little Rock.
Eureka Springs lodging choices dot our landscape throughout the area. You will find the perfect place within minutes of downtown Eureka Springs or just minutes outside the city limits. Some are on mountain tops, others by Beaver Lake or the White River and some hidden completely by lush valleys that make up the Eureka Springs area.
* PARKER’S HIDEAWAY ON THE RIVER* PARKER’S HIDEAWAY ON THE RIVER
BiographyNo Image Available
Parker’s Hideaway Eureka Springs AR
Come and relax in our little piece of heaven at Parker’s Hideaway Eureka Springs,
on the famous White River in the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
Located next to Beaver Lake, Table Rock Lake and about 8 miles outside of Eureka Springs makes Parker’s Hideaway the perfect place for the angler, yet close enough to town for your shopping and entertainment.
Come and visit our beautiful retreat for a few days of relaxation and fun. Get away from the hustle of everyday life and take some time off at our peaceful cabins on the edge of the White River. We are the only resort offering cabins just steps from the banks of the White River. So bring your fishing poles or just relax by the shore.
All Parker’s Hideaway Cabins Include:
- A covered porch complete with a double swing , table and chairs for a romantic meal.
- Charcoal grill with charcoal and fuel provided.
- 32” flat screen television with DVD player, we provide some movies.
- A fully equipped kitchen, complete with coffee pot and microwave.
(coffee, sugar and creamer included).
- Gas fireplace
- King or Queen sized beds with luxury linens.
- Romantic Jacuzzi for two complete with bath salts & fluffy towels.
- Walk in shower.
Parker’s Hideaway Has More
As a guest of Parker’s Hideaway, you can enjoy the following conveniences and luxuries to make your getaway truly wonderful:
- A gazebo for a small wedding or to curl up with a good book.
- A double hammock over looking the river.
- Two sitting areas located 10 feet from the river, complete with fireplace for those chilly nights.
- Bring your own fishing poles to catch the “Big One” right off the bank.
- Deep freezer for your fresh catch, located at the office (no fish aloud in cabins).
- 24-hour service and registration
- White River access on property
- White River boat ramp within 1/2 Mile
- Fantastic White River views from all our clean, comfortable cabins
- Spacious boat parking
- World class Trout fishing
- Serene, relaxing gardens and woods
- Wildlife and bird watching
Rooms & Outdoor Spaces
PLAN NOW FOR YOUR WEDDING!
Plan for a beautiful Ozark Mountains setting for your wedding. Let Parker’s Hideaway provide a professionally managed; individually planned and priced; wedding occasion that will provide a lifetime of memories and a budget you won’t have to mortgage the house for.
A SPECIAL PLACE FOR SPECIAL EVENTS
If you’re planning a special event, then you’ll want a special place. A place that is away from the hustle and bustle, a place that can put you in touch with yourself and those around you through the inspiration of relaxation provided by atmosphere, nature, tranquility and peace. Parker’s Hideaway is an intimate retreat where you can truly get away from it all.
Here are a few ideas of the types of special events we offer:
Choose a special place to nourish growth, create memories and inspire futures!
- Romantic Get-a-ways
- Father/Son Outings
- Mother/Daughter Get-a-ways
- An Anniversary or Honeymoon
- A Birthday
- Girls’ Weekend Get-Away
- Back-To-The-Woods Weekend for the guys
Please Visit Our Website For More Information and Pictures